Sunday, January 26, 2014

Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Cleanser review

I was introduced to Aromatherapy Associates by accident, and I bought a set of cleanser-toner-face-oil from Beautybay last year, and have recently opened them as cream cleansers have become my best friend now. My skin can no longer take heavy-foam cleansers since it's turning dry, and it took me a while to get used to cream cleansers, and this cleanser has really converted me into a cream cleanser fan.

Aromatherapy Associates have a few skincare lines, the hydrating line is in blue-font packaging and takes part of its ingredients from 'rose'. I'm not new to the 'rose' thing since I regularly use Rose Hip Oil in my routine, it's by far quite decent on the arena of hydration. Now, its ingredients list is not the cleanest but relatively less 'dirty' than the ones I've used before.


The cleanser is gentle, without any buffing beads, and I apply to my face with dry hands/dry face, then rinse off. The smell is luxurious, it's not overly powerful and smells fondly of rose. The texture is just right, without being too hard to spread nor too runny to cleanse. It's easy to rinse off and leaves no residue behind, except a fresh feeling of the face. I give a huge thumbs up for this cleanser. It proves and turns me to a convert of gentler, cream cleansers; more importantly, it tells me that cream cleansers doesn't clean less well than foaming ones.


I would totally buy it again if its price tag is cheaper, it's a bit on the expensive side but the luxurious feeling and soft, fresh skin it left me with, is totally worth every penny. I also use this together with the Rose Skin Tonic, which I'll review next. I highly suggest using this product together with the Rose Skin Tonic, as the latter helps to soften skin and make it supple. This cleanser is 200ml in size and comes with a pump dispenser, which I adore for its ease and convenience.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny, thanks so much for the review! I've been curious about their skincare products for a while now, but I haven't bought anything so far! I might give it a go when I don't have such a huge over-supply of skincare products in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sunny!! I trust that beauty bloggers have truckloads of products in the house XDDD but we definitely know what is the BOMB when we would come after something again and again hehe!

      Delete

LOVE to hear what you think <3 I'll try my best to respond to every comment!